Departure Point Tour departs from rum factory in San Pedro de Macoris.
Departure Time 9:30am-3pm (Monday-Thursdays) 9:30am-2pm (Fridays)
- Professional guide history and facturing
- Great tasting that started with 4 different rums plus a cocktail.
- Entry/Admission 15 USD PER PERSON IN THE ENTRANCE Duration tour 1 hour 30 minutes
- Centro Historico Ron Barcelo
Their in-store prices were very reasonable and can be paid with credit card.
Some surprisingly fun facts:
1. Ron Barcelo is Kosher.
2. Like wine, there is a tasting process for rum.
3. They have a very delicious rum cream, like baileys but better
- The Kosher certification is granted to industries that follow rigorous processes and hygiene system in their production. Ron Barceló has been certified as Kosher since August 24, 2011, thus demonstrating the care he provides for the fine preparation of his products at his plant in San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic.
- The Authentic Ron Caribeño brand (ACR Marque) is a registered trademark owned by the West Indies Rum & Spirits Producers' Association, Inc. (WIRSPA) and is designed to promote rum producers from the ACP Caribbean countries. Ron Barceló has the Authentic Caribbean Rum seal, which guarantees the creation of rums of exceptional quality.
- The only Dominican distillate company with a green focus on its entire production process, from its distillery Alcoholes Finos Dominicanos to its production plant Ron Barceló SRL.
Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish